Cannot verify phone number. "Something went wrong. Please try again later."

I tried it a thousand times now. 

It always gives me "Something went wrong. Please try again later." when I entered the 6-digit code.

I tried it so many times, that I won't even get an SMS with the code anymore, I might be blocked.

Am I the only one having problems right now?

Really glad, that I am not the only one. I have still access to my wallet, because I added an existing one, I created before the app was released

Knutarn on the other hand has no access anymore and is pretty much helpless, so a fix is really needed here.

Some more information:

I am from Germany, Knutarn is from somewhere else in the world (privacy respected), so it is not regional.

Edited by jannik

5 hours ago, Beniamin Cosma said:

Hello guys. There was an issue on the backend side when importing existing wallets. Please try again and let me know if the issue still persists. 

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi 🙂 I have tried too many times yesterday, so I do not get sms anymore. Possible phone number ee blocked? is this something you can look at?

EDIT: I reinstall the app now and now it's work! 😊

Edited by Knutarn

• 9 months later...

Hi,

i still got the error message after entering my telephone number (in creating new wallet mode)

Telephone number is not valid or already exists. there is no way for me to create a wallet except getting a new telephone number!?

what do i have to do ?

Greets Anja 

• 2 weeks later...