Will it be possible to delete an account or reset phone number? I think I fucked up... I created a new wallet with my phone number, but I should import my wallet. So right now I have a wallet which I can't deposit my tokens on... and I can't import the other one because my phone number is associated to the bad wallet😭

*Sorry english isn't perfect, I'm doing my best

I did the same: Created the new wallet and then delete the apps. After that reinstall te apps with option to import with the phrase... after receiving the sms the message was:

Phone number do not match with imported wallet

Could sombebody help me pls ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

but how access to Maiar setting to unlink the phone number if we have already delete the account? I believed to uninstall reinstall the app permitted  me to use the good account. Same error as previous posts...

Thanks in advance for your support.

regards,

bernard 

• 1 month later...

hi, please can you help,

i just made account to stake and get the invitation bonus then i realised i forgot to add the referral code so i went back to account creation but i cant make a new account and  and i lost my  old wallet..

please can you advise on what to do? how can i create new wallet linked my phone number if its already  linked to the old wallet?  or how to get back to my old wallet and add the referral code??

please can you redirect me or advise many thanks 

Petr