How to sell

Dominteanu Alexandru

Question

6 answers to this question

At the moment it is slightly complicated, specially if you are new to crypto. You would have to use another exchange to convert eGold to another crypto that you can then convert to your currency. I personally use euros and use binance to exchange eGold to USDT and then coinbase to convert USDT to EUR. 

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/elrond#markets  lists all market pairs for eGold so you can choose platform best suited for your location in the world.

But we are in the beginning of eGold and crypto in general so if possible consider not selling ;)

On 2/7/2021 at 11:04 AM, toomas.elrond said:

At the moment it is slightly complicated, specially if you are new to crypto. You would have to use another exchange to convert eGold to another crypto that you can then convert to your currency. I personally use euros and use binance to exchange eGold to USDT and then coinbase to convert USDT to EUR. 

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/elrond#markets  lists all market pairs for eGold so you can choose platform best suited for your location in the world.

But we are in the beginning of eGold and crypto in general so if possible consider not selling 😉

Hi so if I convert to Binance in the app in theory can I access that through Binance itself by using some sort of code or something. And exchange it to USDT?

The Maiar app is not a centralised exchange and "hot wallet" like binance or crypto.com, therefore you will not have access to sell directly in the app. Wallets such as Maiar offer a safe place to store crypto as you have the private key and it cannot be hacked.

The Maiar team may decide to introduce a decentralised exchange onto the app at some point along the line ran on Elrond but at this time you will have to use an un-boarding provider. eg an exchange. 

George,