Failure to buy eGLD with registered bank card.

Drakkar

I have successfully registered a German MasterCard with Maiar.

When I try to buy a very small amount of EGLD ($20) using this card, the application 1.0.37 for Android will take me to the 'Make Your Payment' window, where I can review and verify my order, where I do check that I agree to the Terms of Use, but the button 'Buy Now' remains blue-grey and inactive. And of course, I can't buy anything.

Buying a small amount is to avoid the non functioning KYC functionality as mentioned in another bug report. https://community.maiar.com/index.php?/topic/190-impossible-to-take-a-picture-for-kyc/

In the mean time, the value of the EGLD is jumping considerably and I can only stand by the side watching the opportunities slip away. 😞

Solved.

When I realized that the Verification Code wasn't saved by MoonPay and that I have to provide it at every purchase. (That's good.)

The 'shadowed' verification code in the UX "looked real". When I noticed it wasn't my own verification code and that I had to re-enter my real verification code, I could perform the transaction.

Please close, or ignore, this as a User Failure ©.