kyc rejected launchpad

Hello, my KYC was rejected twice when trying to register for the next launchpad

I did like I do every time, but got rejected and it says that i wont be able to apply again

Does anyone know how to reach the launchpad team ? I might have done something wrong but they did not detail anything...

thank you in advance

• Like 2

8 hours ago, breosith said:

Hello, my KYC was rejected twice when trying to register for the next launchpad

I did like I do every time, but got rejected and it says that i wont be able to apply again

Does anyone know how to reach the launchpad team ? I might have done something wrong but they did not detail anything...

thank you in advance

The same happened to me, can someone help?

I've got a similar problem. I tried to register to second wallet with same identity, bud not the original wallet is rejected as well "Rejected - not able to re-submit"

Hello, there is a big problem in KYC. The filter is too much strong: it will eliminate a lot of people ! 

i did it seriously, but it didn't worked !!

Can some one help ? Can someone transmit this problem to the EGLD team ?

2 times retry number is astonishing and ridiculously low !!!!!!

• Like 1

Same problem with me...I did everything right the second time (first time it was digital document not photo I had taken) and it failed! Seems weird, I've done many KYC and never had a problem! It might be a problem from Maiar! Please help the community and give us the possibility to KYC again because it's not good for the project and I almost withdrew all my egld because of that! I will wait to see if the support help us but if there is no help provided for this situation bye bye egld 😞 

• Like 1

Did the KYC. Received email of successfull KYC, then email that I could "retry" KYC (with KYC turned to non initiated on Maiar Launchpad), so I did the KYC again, and It was rejected definetly!

Why??

spacer.png

Please Help

• Like 1

Hello to all,

I have the same problem, blocked on the second attempt, I don't understand and I don't have any explanation on the nature of the rejection, I am not at my first KYC and I know well the procedure and the "good practice".

I sincerely think that it is a problem of KYC software. I remain quite disappointed with Maiar Launchpad for the moment

• Like 1

I do not understand why 1 days before the end of the kyc you send me an email to tell me that you are rejecting it when it has been more than a week since it was approved in addition to that telling you that it  can no longer be redone.  I do not find correct on your part while all the documents are up to date.  I'm posting this here even though I see no one is answering from you.  Personally never worried them until today but frankly there you have abused the way of doing things.  we bear all the mistakes and the way you treat your investors.  well done seriously

• Like 1