LKMEX unstaked from Metabonding missing after more than 72 hours

Slightly over 72 hours ago, I unstaked most of my LKMEX from the (new) Metabonding pool for LKMEX. (Here is the URL for the transaction on Elrond Explorer: https://explorer.elrond.com/transactions/421e342f3325dce6a9771184625b462eb765c8288f27426d261a558b49f0380a ) These unstaked LKMEX do not yet show up anywhere in my wallet or on the Maiar Exchange user interface. I wanted to let you know, as well as to ask if I should start to worry. (Maybe it is possible and normal for the unstaking to take more than 72 hours--I just wanted to check, because I am easily frightened.) Thank you!!!

I have the same issue. My unbonding date was communicated as Mar 25th. It is now 00:12 on Mar 26th.  But I am not worried. I think that if the 72-hour mark ends in the middle of an active epoch, we will not see our LKMEX free up until that epoch-in-progress ends.  That's another 9 hrs. 40 mins. from now.  I'll check again after 15:00 UTC on the 26th.  

If anyone knows something different, let us know.

Same thing happening to me, it's been 2 weeks since I unstaked a portion of my lkMEX from metabonding and it is still not appearing back in my wallet.

72-hours has come and gone 5 times over and I'm still missing 1.5 million mex---could have had plenty of APR on that over that time if it actually came back to me.

you need to claim your LKMEX in the maiar exchange after the unbonding/unstaking period.

So if you go to the metabonding or metastking tab and move over the unstake/unbond button you should be able to claim them

Withdrawing is the first step, then you have to wait until the time is over before you actualy can transfer them to your wallet.