Request invite code for beta access to Maiar (iOS or Android)

Usually access in this phase to the beta version is done in waves to those that registered on the waiting list on maiar.com

But for those who do not want to wait, found out later, etc. they have the chance here in this post to convince us by just sharing with us the best reasons we should invite them to the early testing of Maiar.

While we do not make any promise that you will be invited, the best requests and posts will be rewarded with an invite.

PS: Those we choose to invite will be contacted in private to provide their email address where the invitation code and installation instructions will be sent.

Edited by Lucian Todea
Added PS
  • Like 2

Salut Lucian. Suntem o comunitate de cateva zeci de persoane care au investit in elrond pentru ca apreciem munca voastra si spiritul vostru de lupta. As dori ca macar eu sa am acces mai devreme la aplicatia Maiar varianta beta pentru a impartasi si celorlalti prieteni modul de functionare si caracteristicile aplicatiei. Multumim pentru ceea ce faceti si tineti-o tot asa. Nu conteaza cat este un market cap-ul la ora asta. Daca produsul va fi util, investitiile vor veni mai mult ca sigur. Mult succes si pastrati-va moralul. Suntem constienti ca la inceputul lui 2021 va veni un crah, dar apa trece, pietrele raman.

• Like 2

Hi, Elrond and Maiar team, as a supporter and an Admin from chinese community, I see that there are no Validator in China, and there are little information about Elrond and Maiar in chinese media. I hope I can do more to strong the influence from Elrond and Maiar in chinese community, and tell the others, how good they are!  If possible, I want to be an early tester with Maiar.

• Like 2

“You shall be the fellowship of the ring”

we were all brought here to accomplish a singular goal.  Make Maiar and Elrond the one who others follow, leaders, who other chains strive to be.

That’s why I want an invite code 👍

Buna Lucian. Vreau, din capul locului, sa subliniez ca sunt newbie in domeniul cripto.Hmm, de ce sa fiu eu printre cei alesi sa testez mai rapid Maiar-ul? Tough question, ce-i drept, dar voi alege sa fiu sincer. Cred in Elrond datorita unui prieten foarte bun care m-a sfatuit sa-l aleg ca si investitie  pentru viitor si i-am ascultat sfatul.Am trecut de la extaz la agonie in 4 luni de zile dar cu toate astea, increderea in voi si in proiect este la fel de mare. Eu, la randul meu, prin viu grai am adus in lumea elrond multi prieteni convingandu-i de viitorul stralucit al acestui proiect si chiar daca ma injura in prezent ( :)))) ), sunt convins ca-mi vor multumi mai tarziu deoarece sunt holderi ca si mine.De foarte multa vreme se vorbeste despre Maiar, ce face, ce este, ce poate sa faca, cat lucrati la dezvoltarea lui etc si sincer sunt nerabdator sa-l incerc si totodata sunt nerabdator sa le zic prietenilor ce-i asteapta intrucat, ma gandesc ca exista vreo clauza prin care-mi interziceti sa postez video-uri, etc. Stiu, nu sunt vreun guru tech sau vreun investitor cripto de ani de zile sa pot aduce plus valoare cu elemente tehnice etc, dar consider ca, daca vreti sa existe o adoptie in masa a elrondului si maiarului aveti nevoie si de parerea obiectiva a oamenilor simpli si cred ca asta as putea sa fac eu, alaturi de alti participanti aflati in aceeasi situatie ca si mine. Si daca acest argument nu v-a convins, atunci macar pentru cat am scris mai sus :)). Va doresc spor in continuare si sper sa readuceti Romania in atentia lumii prin Elrond si munca voastra.

On 23/9/2020 at 02.21, Lucian Todea said:

Biasanya akses dalam fase ini ke versi beta dilakukan secara bergelombang kepada mereka yang terdaftar di daftar tunggu di maiar.com

Tetapi bagi mereka yang tidak ingin menunggu, mengetahui nanti, dll. Mereka memiliki kesempatan di sini di posting ini untuk meyakinkan kami dengan hanya berbagi dengan kami alasan terbaik kami harus mengundang mereka ke pengujian awal Maiar.

Meskipun kami tidak berjanji bahwa Anda akan diundang, permintaan dan postingan terbaik akan diberi hadiah undangan.

what EGLD does in the test version?

EGLD that we accept testnet or mainnet?

Hi!

I've been following and investing into the project, and now look really forward to try out your Maiar wallet.

Over the last few years I've been using and testing a lot of different wallets for iOS, and are also on the lookout for what is the 'perfect' wallet product, which in my opinion should connect the crypto market with the traditional markets, in regards on how we deposit and withdraw funds. I hope I can contribute with my points of view if there's room for me as a tester of the wallet.

And of course, for world adoption, the wallet needs to go through the COC test (Grandma On Crack)meaning how easy it is to use.

• Like 3

Hello ,team,

I am from India,and Asian market has lot of scope in micro payments ,considered the huge population.

In Asia, especially India has youth as major % in the countries population, who thrive to use technology and make complex  centralised system to an easy way and for mass adoption.

But Elrond and Maiar is Unique and its infinite scalability block chain is ground breaking technology and high throughput.

I want to spread word about the Elrond and Maiar team and the vision behind this project to the wider audience in my region ,because there is very little information about Elrond and Maiar in the Indian crypto space & media. I hope I can do more to strong the influence from Elrond and Maiar in the Indian crypto space community, and tell the others, how good they are!  .Already we have many financial apps competing with each other .
Give me a chance,I can be Beta tester of the Maiar app and will provide my observations,feed back and GUI recommendation to the team.

Hoping and looking positive to hear from you .

Thank You.:classic_smile:

Elrond and Maiar Warrior :classic_smile:

• Like 2

Hi Lucian, I’m a Fintech executive working in Financial inclusion projects for South East Asian countries helping the unbanked and underbanked in this region get help with loans and understanding financial responsibility. I’ve been a holder since January and have been following the growth of the project since then. I’m very keen to understand Maiar and what it can do to help the people who are dependent on remittances and microloans. Hope to get to see the beta soon.

• Like 3

Hi Lucian, hi Elrond team, I have a small twitter account dedicated to convincing people of Elrond. It's @Dionzsos if you want to take a look (125 followers ;) I received quite some questions about maiar and would like to inform people about my own experience with it. I'd also like to gather as much information as possible to objectively argue against fud and Naysayers. In my opinion maiar is a great project for the common people, but the beast engine driving Elrond network will be commercial adoption. To me your whole concept is more than conclusive. From all sides, technically, in terms of marketing and partnerships and also financially. I don't see any reason why Elrond network isn't going to be big. And I wanna play my part to make damn sure the project gets the attention it deserves! Greetings and thanks for your hard work! Dennis

Hello guys,

I am a small Elrond investor that has been around since April and loved the fact the my fellow Romanians came up with such a promising project. I convinced many friends of mine to invest in Elrond. Since then, I consider myself as your #1 fan - as Elrond is 99% of my crypto portfolio. I've heard rumors of an upcoming App many months ago and I was very excited about this. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed with the referral waiting list because I didn't find that very fair. I referred a few people but for some reason my ranking points remained the same. Maybe I didn't convince you with my words, but I would really like access to Maiar to test it.

Thank you!

Hello Lucian Todea and thanks for this opportunity!

First of all i've discovered Elrond in 2019 in the Google News, after many research about this project i thought this is a good chance for a comeback into crypto space for me.

I brought in Elrond local friends and few family members and convinced them to prestake/stake in genesis smart contract even if they don't know how to do that, i helped them with thechnical part.  

Right now i'm unemployed and in a part of my free time i want to be a tester of Maiar, i've used many crypto app/dapps in past few years.

I'm very meticulously detailed and look foward to come with constructive feedback when is needed  in benefit of Maiar on Android.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for this position.

Edited by Lupu Adrian

Hello, 

I'm working as Automation Tester for both web and mobile apps and I think I could bring some value to Elrond and Maiar project by testing the app. 

I have some knowledge about crypto as well, and I would like to test the functionality of the app on both android and ios phones. 

Thanks!

Hello guys,

I like to think about myself that i am a meticulous , detailed centered person. Definitely, having early access to Maiar would be a great benefit for both parties, from my point of view, being able to share constant feed back from different point of views ( “customer”, “user”, “developer” ) , having a holistic view about the ecosystem, would be definetely a plus in value for Elrond Team. 

Looking forward to Maiar some Egld soon ! 

• Like 1

I will push every button and try to break every function on every release. I will submit detailed bug reports. I can gather logs when requested. I will not complain about being on the testnet with test coins or not being compensated for my time.

• Like 2

Hello all the team.

Elrond project supporter from the biginning, i hope i'll be able to integrate Elrond system like an online payment solution for my customers a day (french tourism), and , me and my staff , will be proud to use and promote Maiar around us in order to purpose an other way of thinking the futur.

thanks to all of you for your great job !

sincerely.

Good Afternoon, Team.

Iven been involved in the crypto currency market for almost 6 years now.  From a developer stand point I have to say that Elrond and Maiar really intrigue me.  It’s been very thought out, meticulously created and carefully planned.. I began hodling my erd in January of this year and recently did the swap for EGLd.  I’m really excited to see how Maiar handles and what glitches or things I notice that I could help resolve for you.  I look forward to helping in the development of Maiar and contributing to the Elrond community.