Request invite code for beta access to Maiar (iOS or Android)

23.09.2020 o 20:31 Lucian Todea powiedział:

Witam, chcę promować zespół Elrond and Maiar ,  w Polsce  mam dużą publiczność, chciałbym móc wcześniej przetestować aplikację, abym wiedział o niej wszystko i mógł w pełni pokazać to swojej społeczności

Hello, I want to promote the Elrond and Maiar team, I have a large audience in Poland, I would like to be able to test the application beforehand, so that I know everything about it and can fully show it to my community

• Like 1

As an iOS dev, elrond enthusiast and crypto div fund consultant who is also promoting Elrond often, is there any chance of grabbing an invite code? I have also brought in numerous eGLD investors with family and friends and in my crypto div fund. 

Edited by drew..
Details.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, drew.. said:

As an iOS dev, elrond enthusiast and crypto div fund consultant who is also promoting Elrond often, is there any chance of grabbing an invite code? I have also brought in numerous eGLD investors with family and friends and in my crypto div fund. 

Somebody suggested that i add this (after dropping it into telegram): "And to re-iterate, i am an iOS dev, with many iterations of my own via TestFlight. I created from scratch an entire messaging platform that was uber-private, had patent-pendings, required NO personal info etc, and employed a similar obfuscation to account like Maiar does now. Get me testing! ;)"

• Like 1

Good evening, I personally eat chips while reading the comments, there are some very relevant ones, and others like mine who are less so, but we all have the merit of supporting elrond in its progress !!

Beyond the speculative aspect, there is a serious project behind it, and sometimes I have fun during my free time projecting myself in your offices, I imagine the good atmosphere, the seriousness, the rigor and the professionalism of the collaborators.

I want by this message to encourage you, to congratulate you, and know that thousands of people support you and believe in you.

take care of yourself, protect yourself, and remember the safety precautions to protect yourself from covid. See you, I've finished my packet of chips

Hello.

Im live in Spain about 15 years ago, ived born in Romania.

Always when i have the opportunity i talk to friends,family etc about this project.

I have the domain maiar.es , waitng to test the app and start the website too.

Hope ill get faster the code access so i can start the proyect as soon as posible.thanks

Hello amazing team! I say amazing because of A. the vision and B. the progress made so far. I'm also a little biased as my name is Lucian and I am a Romanian Citizen :). Have moved to UK 3 years ago, working in Financial Services as a Program Manager and researching Blockchain and Crypto for the past 3 years. I would love to join the community, beta test products (I actually started in Quality Assurance and have spent 7 years in the industry) and try to bring added value. My view is to prooftest all expected functionality, look for improvement opportunities (if any) but also go on the lines of negative testing and really challenging the app and the ecosystem. I would really welcome joining this and who knows ... maybe get involved more as you expand and you need support and skill :)

Hi,

I am very excited at the announcement of maiar little brother of the elrond project that I have been following for several months. Also I would like to test this application which I hope will be very useful to me for the future in everyone’s daily life.

Bună ziua, 

Aș dori dacă se poate sa primesc o invitație pentru acces in aplicația Maiar. Sunt foarte entuziasmat de proiectul echipei voastre și ținând cont ca sunt software test engineer in domeniul automotive, cred ca as putea contribui cu experienta mea pentru a da un feedback cât mai corect. 

Va mulțumesc și va doresc mult succes în continuare! 

Dear Team,

I'm not gonna sugarcoat my words here. I have decent amount of traders in my group and we usually take it up upon each individual to be a beta user before spreading the message. So I'd be happy to share it in Atlantic region. Let me know if this works for you.

Good luck and stay safe :)

Meet me from Indonesia who really hopes to be one of the lucky ones of many people to be able to access this app

Thank you for the opportunity

On 9/23/2020 at 2:21 AM, Lucian Todea said:

Usually access in this phase to the beta version is done in waves to those that registered on the waiting list on maiar.com

But for those who do not want to wait, found out later, etc. they have the chance here in this post to convince us by just sharing with us the best reasons we should invite them to the early testing of Maiar.

While we do not make any promise that you will be invited, the best requests and posts will be rewarded with an invite.

PS: Those we choose to invite will be contacted in private to provide their email address where the invitation code and installation instructions will be sent.