Request invite code for beta access to Maiar (iOS or Android)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Usually access in this phase to the beta version is done in waves to those that registered on the waiting list on maiar.com.  But for those who do not want to wait, found out later, etc. they hav

Hi! I've been following and investing into the project, and now look really forward to try out your Maiar wallet. Over the last few years I've been using and testing a lot of different walle

Hi Lucian, I’m a Fintech executive working in Financial inclusion projects for South East Asian countries helping the unbanked and underbanked in this region get help with loans and understanding fina

Buna ziua, Lucian! In primul rand sunt mandru pentru ca pot scrie acest post in romana considerand din toata inima ca Elrond va rezolva atatea probleme peste tot in lume. De la noi din tara va pleca noul sistem economic, este de neinchipuit.

Desi am investit in Elrond si voi investi in continuare, sunt constient ca nu asta conteaza si cel mai important este ca aveti incurajarea noastra sa treceti peste orice obstacole.

M-as simti ca parte din echipa daca as putea folosi aplicatia Maiar! Si as actiona ca atare.

Succes!

Hi guys. 

Please, I really want to try your app asap. I have some Egld but I wanna see and test app functions. I hope will rocket sky. Please send an invitation code via my gmail.  

All my best., Adrian

Hello,

Your project is amazing, i believe in few of projects but elrond is best project.

Finally a project with a roadmap business / technical fusion (And not only business, that change) . Elrond is a complete project  with a real vision to the future.

i'm interressed for maiar application invite

and i hope success to elrond, egld and maiar. 

thks

Hello Lucian, 

Hello Lucian,  How are you ? Do you like pizzas? I really love pizza, if maybe it would be super cool to have access. Between people who love pizzas. Otherwise I also like web development and video games, if in doubt.

Best wishes !

Longer version to my previous post... 

Almost two years ago when I first heard about egold/elrond I gave you like no chances to be where you are now. 

Last year I stopped being ignorant and I started to get my own research and start to learn new things. The crypto market and blochchain for me is a perpetual learning effect. As a finance guy(with experience in financial audit and comercial) it's challenging due to the fact I have more knowledge about the soon obsolete "real/old world" I understand the term of "trust" at his highest point.

I start to build a lot of trust in you and your brother Beni. You make the perfect team.. Tech and finance also you past experience at Etherium. 

The projects I pay attention are AGI(singularity net), polka-dot and Elrond. 

Yesterday I discovered the Maia app and I'm thrilled to try it. 

Hope I'll get the invite code.. If not all the best.. Hope that you can take Etherium place in long term 5-10 years. 

My bets are with Elrond team on long term!  Sibiu is lucky to have this team! 

Cheers.🥃

Hey Elrond/Maiar Innovators: I am passionate about #Blockchain and #Salsa! Active on social media @crypto_salsa and a resident of the world's city, #NYC Beniamin Mincu has what it takes to make a huge splash and change the world. Count on me for anything I can help with, including adding some buzz an virality to your app launch! Yours in Crypto/Salsa, CharlitoNYC.