Request invite code for beta access to Maiar (iOS or Android)

Lucian Todea

On 9/22/2020 at 3:21 PM, Lucian Todea said:

Usually access in this phase to the beta version is done in waves to those that registered on the waiting list on maiar.com

But for those who do not want to wait, found out later, etc. they have the chance here in this post to convince us by just sharing with us the best reasons we should invite them to the early testing of Maiar.

While we do not make any promise that you will be invited, the best requests and posts will be rewarded with an invite.

PS: Those we choose to invite will be contacted in private to provide their email address where the invitation code and installation instructions will be sent.

Hello!

I am very interested in the coming changes Maiar and Elrond are going to have on the economic issues we have today. It is my humble opinion that we will see it change the way we see currency for the absolute best. Please consider me for the beta testing phase of this app. I would love to store my EGLD where it belongs. Thank you for your consideration.

Scott

Salutare,

In aprilie am avut sansa sa cunosc acest proiect :) .

De atunci sunt unul dintre sustinatorii inversunati si unul dintre holderi, acumuland in toata aceasta perioada.

Mi-ar placea sa am early acces la Maiar, pentru a-i testa functionalitatile si pentru a promova intre prieteni si aplicatia.

Si daca alegeti sa nu imi oferiti invitatia, voi promova in continuare proiectul deoarece cred foarte tare in el :)

Mentionez ca fac parte din mai multe comunitati de crypto entuziasti, iar cercul meu restrans de prieteni (10 +, toti am investit in proiect inainte de denominare ) a luat contact cu aceasta lume de mai bine de 5 ani.

Mult succes in continuare va doresc !

Hello, 

Working currently on DLTs, I'm very interested in the Elrond network and its capabilities. (sharding/scalability, smart contracts, ...)
eGLD is also attractive regarding the limited amount of units in the network for investors.
I think that the Maiar app may be a game changer in the field by democratizing a new way to exchange to new categories of people.
I am quite curious about Maiar app (android) and I will be pleased if you can provide me an invitation code to test it.

Congratulations for your great work wish the best to the team and the project.

Etienne

Hello Elrond Lovers! 

I'm French, I discovered Elrond in June before the EGLD fork (ex-ERD)after watching Hasheur's video... 

I'm so happy to see your work getting rewarded, I won't complain for not getting my invite code... 

I missed your mail with the reference link for developing before maiar's release, so maybe I still can get the invitation, cause I believe in the you so please believe in me (I talk about Elrond to all my friends and family two help 😁👍

Thanks 

Greetings Elrond team! My name is Matthew and I am requesting an invite to join this amazing project! I have downloaded your maiar wallet already and am ready to use it! I am on a journey with crypto in search of financial freedom with this amazing new technology! I am aware I can purchase on binance however I live in Texas and binance does not provide to our state. I would greatly appreciate an invite to be part of the community and to provide feedback during this project. 

Have a great day thank you for your time reading this message. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, Lucian Todea said:

Usually access in this phase to the beta version is done in waves to those that registered on the waiting list on maiar.com

But for those who do not want to wait, found out later, etc. they have the chance here in this post to convince us by just sharing with us the best reasons we should invite them to the early testing of Maiar.

While we do not make any promise that you will be invited, the best requests and posts will be rewarded with an invite.

PS: Those we choose to invite will be contacted in private to provide their email address where the invitation code and installation instructions will be sent.

please invite me. i have a large following on most socil media platforms.

Hello Elrond team! 

Best wishes from Romania for your innovative and hard work. The reason of why I want to test Maiar is simply because everytime an opportunity like this appeared, I'd somehow miss it, mostly because I was too young when things were changing fast. Now that I'm sustaining myself and fully aware of what happens in the world, I am prepared and would love to be one of the first users and investors in this promising project. 

Hope you will continue this great work! ,  

Tiberiu Neghinita

Hi! I would like to get an invitation code because I was as well an early investor on this. I really trust that you guys can make it happen, and that it would be a huge success. I know for sure it would absolutely break any other coins. 
Made my family and friends as well to invest and wait for it to just “boom”! 
great job guys.