Phone linked to previous Wallet and i can't even connect myself

Hello,

I have a very annoying issue with the application.
I downloaded it last month but I didn't use it immediately, I just at this time created my account with a wallet for which I also created a backup on my Google Drive. And then i uninstalled the app.

Thus, this afternoon i decided to downloaded again. But my phone number is still linked to my previous wallet and I don't remember the Password to back up the file in my Google Drive.
I tried to create another wallet but when I put my phone number, the app show me an error telling that the phone number is already taken...

I know that we can unlink a phone number in the setting but I can't even connect to the app because my phone number is already linked to a wellet with a back up...

Is theire any chance that your team could do that manually in the database or something else please ? Because right now I can't use the app.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I have a google drive back up and I don't remember the password. I can't figure how to recover the password. 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you,

Daniela 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 9:41 PM, Dani said:

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I have a google drive back up and I don't remember the password. I can't figure how to recover the password. 
Any thoughts? 
Thank you,
Daniela 

Same for me too. Created a wallet on my phone a while ago but never used it and must have deleted the revocery phrase. Tryiong to set another one up now but I cant unlink my phone number from the redundant wallet so I stuck

Asked a support rep who told me to 'try creating a new wallet' ... No sh!t sherlock thats what Im being prevented from doing ....