Remitano Clone Script is the top-rated P2P popular crypto exchange software that is used to develop a super-fine crypto exchange like Remitano. This Remitano clone script consists of every existing feature of the Remitano exchange. Let me explain the working of this Remitano clone script in detail,

• Initially, the user who is about to start trading completes registration by providing a Username, Valid mail Id and receives a confirmation mail to the registered mail Id.
  • After completing registration, the basic details like Phone number, and government authorized documents like Driving-license are to be submitted to validate KYC. Once the KYC is approved by the admin, the trading process can be initiated.
  • Now, the buyer/seller looks for the relevant ad listed in the exchange as per their needs. 
  • Once the trade matches, the buyer has to proceed with the payment through various payment methods available. 
  • The seller can respond with the payment that has been received and he/she can proceed with the transferring of cryptos to the buyer.
  • With the implementation of the ESCROW wallet, it provides high secured transactions to the users in which it holds the payment/cryptocurrencies. Then It releases the payment to the seller and crypto to the buyer only after the trading process finishes.
  • If the seller doesn’t opt for the “I have received the payment” option, a dispute will be raised and this is brought into the knowledge of admin, which is resolved at the earliest. 

Hope you got a clear idea of the overall working of the Remitano clone script. With a business plan in the mind, as an entrepreneur, you will be planning to acquire this Remitano clone script for initiating your own crypto exchange business. Before initiation, the most important factor you should be focusing on is availing the best one among the others. This is possible only if you reach a professional crypto exchange software provider.

To pick the genuine one, there are a set of complex analysis methods to be followed which consumes much of your time and energy and finally makes you daunted. To minimize your efforts to be implemented, I’ve done the above-mentioned analysis for my personal reference, I hope the result might be helping you.

I ended up with Coinsclone as the best-in-class crypto exchange clone script/software provider with significant years of experience in sculpting various crypto exchange projects and delivering them to their clients globally. With their team of experts, the crafted flawless crypto exchanges have changed the lives of many by making them attain a recognizable position in their respective fields.

Get in touch with their experts and book your live demo!

Whatsapp: +91 9500575285

Mail Id: hello@coinsclone.com

For Free live demo >>> Remitano clone script