export to CSV

Dear team,

In some countries we are already forced to declare our crypto transactions and coins we store internationally for tax purposes.

Do you think it would be feasible to have Maiar exporting the transactions, re-staking, etc. to a CSV file? Some platforms like Cointracking allow us to import our data from different exchanges/wallets and make our tax declaration feasible. For example, they provide the following CSV columns template:

"Type", "Buy Amount", "Buy Currency", "Sell Amount", "Sell Currency", "Fee", "Fee Currency", "Exchange", "Trade-Group", "Comment", "Date"

It is a must for us to have this file, otherwise it can be really crazy to have this done manually.

Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

This is an extremely important feature. I can't say it any other way besides I'm truly disappointed that it's not already an available feature.

This morning,  I've been searching everything in the Maiar app and documentation and finally found this post. Not what I wanted to find but hopefully this is a start.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 5:09 PM, arturaker said:

Dear team,

Dear team, I find myself in the same boat as this person, as or Government is ready to pounce on us. I am desparately needing a solution.

In some countries we are already forced to declare our crypto transactions and coins we store internationally for tax purposes.

Do you think it would be feasible to have Maiar exporting the transactions, re-staking, etc. to a CSV file? Some platforms like Cointracking allow us to import our data from different exchanges/wallets and make our tax declaration feasible. For example, they provide the following CSV columns template:

"Type", "Buy Amount", "Buy Currency", "Sell Amount", "Sell Currency", "Fee", "Fee Currency", "Exchange", "Trade-Group", "Comment", "Date"

It is a must for us to have this file, otherwise it can be really crazy to have this done manually.

Thanks for your support!

• 2 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 4:09 PM, arturaker said:

Dear team,

Thanks for your support!

Dear team

Yes I need the download tax stuff from the exchange /wallet  as well. Please team let us know if this will be available for our taxes.

I am needing this information same as the person who asked the question.

See below

Thanks for your support!

Dear team

Same problem to fix 

Koinly and waltio don t take into account elrond opérations such as 

staking/destaking

swap

liquidity

farmîng

May be it is time to get a technical answer

Thanks for replies 

Best regards