Security, Utility and Functionality suggestions for Maiar

I have couple of suggestions in mind. It would be sweet if they get implemented.

Well, I have a security suggestion. How about you add otp attached to the number registered in the account? In case they change devices or for some reason the account got hacked then the hackers need to get the otp that is being sent to the phone number of the original owner. It would be a major security protection to safeguard the wallets of users. 

Then I have a 2nd suggestion, for convenience purposes, how about you add fiat currency in the wallet? that way, it would be convenient if the person wants to buy more cryptocurrency then he will not go through time and time again in moonpay. He can hold fiat currencies in the wallet. It would also add more potential utility to the app and egold itself. 

Then lastly, it would be nice if you can pay bills, buy giftcards or buy game currencies within the app using cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies because it would bring cryptocurrency, more specifically, egold, to real world utility. Then in the near future, maybe you can create partnerships with various local companies to be added in your app. It would be amazing if I can buy KFC using Maiar then just wait for it to be delivered or something. 

Regarding the 1st suggestion, there is already an SMS authentication taking place when you create an account. Do you having something else in mind?

As for the 2nd, fiat (on-ramp/off-ramp and cards) is definitely something we are looking into.

I am curious to know how would you expect from Maiar to be different than other fintech (non-crypto) apps that are there , like Revolut, N26, Monzo or Chime?

Hello. I have a security suggestion as well. The possibility to use a 2-step authentication can be introduced as an option. Like Google Authenticator or mail / SMS. If the user wants to add another layer of protection, he does, if not, no.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:34 PM, Lucian Todea said:

Regarding the 1st suggestion, there is already an SMS authentication taking place when you create an account. Do you having something else in mind?

As for the 2nd, fiat (on-ramp/off-ramp and cards) is definitely something we are looking into.

I am curious to know how would you expect from Maiar to be different than other fintech (non-crypto) apps that are there , like Revolut, N26, Monzo or Chime?

Hi Lucian, a nice feature will be something like this. Finding herotags/addresses near you through Bluetooth maybe? and send to them with such ease would be awesome.

Screenshot_20200927-002434_Revolut.jpg

• Like 1