'Account activation failed' on start-up

The Cat

42 minutes ago, Ricarddo said:

Same problem for me.
I reinstall de app (android) but nothing changes. I still can do anything on the app

2 hours ago, Bendejun said:

Hello, my account has been pending activation for several days. I can't do anything when I have funds. IOS and MAIAR latest version. Thank you for your quick reply.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:08 PM, CamLet said:

Same issue here, on the last version of IOS and Maiar App (tried reinstall too)

Did you import your wallet with a secret phrase? We found an issue in this process and we are currently fixing it. Please DM me so I can check further and we will find a solution for your case

On 11/22/2021 at 3:49 PM, Jarre said:

Can't either go further, account activation is failing. I tried to reinstall several times the application (Android) but same results... Anyone has a solution?

On 11/22/2021 at 5:08 PM, tylaus said:

I'm having the same issue with app version 1.3.87, on android

On 11/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, VladG said:

I'm also having the same issue on latest android and app.

When tapping retry on Account activation failed nothing happens, the error message states "Phone number attestation and/or address mapping transaction failed"

I have tried resintalling the app 3 times and haven't been able to pass the "Create @herotag" step.

258879374_970029050605718_4212505282333174678_n.jpg

On 11/22/2021 at 7:09 PM, Alex2neo said:

Same here( android) and i have the same error( reinstall , install, and says verification pending.....

Hello... did you manage to have your accounts activated? If not, please DM me so we can check further. 

7 hours ago, Beniamin Cosma said:

Did you import your wallet with a secret phrase? We found an issue in this process and we are currently fixing it. Please DM me so I can check further and we will find a solution for your case

First I create a new wallet. _> Got the problem.
then a uninstall de app, install the app agin and import my wallet. -> Got the same problem

Just did the sign up, received the first sms with a code.

After that, I see the message "Phone number attestation and/or address mapping transaction failed", no way to get rid of it.

The support bot told me I should try 3 times to get a phone call, but that's not true. It's stuck in an endless loop of retries.

• Like 1

Le 24/11/2021 à 14h06, Beniamin Cosma a déclaré :

Avez-vous importé votre portefeuille avec une phrase secrète ? Nous avons trouvé un problème dans ce processus et nous le résolvons actuellement. Veuillez me contacter par DM afin que je puisse vérifier et nous trouverons une solution pour votre cas

Bonjour Benjamin, oui j'ai installé l'application avec la passphrase. J'ai essayé de réinstaller mais ça ne marche pas. Le compte est toujours en attente d'activation.

On 11/25/2021 at 8:56 PM, Robson said:

Just did the sign up, received the first sms with a code.

After that, I see the message "Phone number attestation and/or address mapping transaction failed", no way to get rid of it.

The support bot told me I should try 3 times to get a phone call, but that's not true. It's stuck in an endless loop of retries.

same for me.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:40 PM, The Cat said:

Previous 'Account activation pending' has turned into this message upon upgrade to 0.1.81.

It was the only message in the queue, anything else was cleared. Tapping on it would produce the modal box in the screenshot.

On restart the message persist, now on top of all my activity history (which wasn't shown at first run)

iOS 13, version tested 0.1.81.

IMG_0903.PNG

I have the same problem. What should we do to be able to start transactions ... account activation failed on start up, 'Account activation pending'....is the latest update issued 1.3.31 IOS